Friday, May 4, 2007

hw i becoming a chinese medium

well since at the age of 21yrs old. keep on dreaming deitys coming after me to ask me wanna be their kitong or not . at that time,i just hack care of it. come on enjoy life first. who cares....that time dunno how to think. keep on taking drugs la and all the nonsense.. after a few yrs the dreams of them never come. FIVE yrs later again the dreams come to me back again OMG just nice i am 26. so i was totally damm blur and lost dunno wat to do. so decided to go loyang tua peh kong and use two sheng puay and ask god IT IS I AM FATED TO BE THE CHINESE MEDIUMS it is the dreams hinting me that i am the selected chinese mediums and if yes pls give me a ans by throwing a sheng puay. the first time i throw ans is yes, 2nd time still the same answer yes ,third time again answer is yes.. i still cant accept it so i went to temple again on the next following day and ask the same question again using same menthod asking by throwing three time sheng puay 3times without fail ANSWER turn to be YES... I told my gf and her mom abt it.My gf and Her mom decided to help me, cause every year lunar calender6/19 is guanyin day they will go in malaysia jb there and pray.there also got a chinese mediums too. SO they ask from guanyin ma abt my problem. Guanyin ma reply to them,this guy is fated to be a chinese medium,however he cant run away from it,cause he got shen gu(deitys bone) he have escape for fives yrs.it is time to be a chinese medium to start saving ppl etc..he will meet a GUIREN who will help him and bring him to the temple and do this chinese mediums things. so i decided to do it,i think enjoyment to me is over,is time to be a kitong and start doing gd deeds.. after a few weeks later my guiren came liao never expected it was my lion dance master younger bro.CAUSE one of my kaki from my lion dance club who knows abt my problem went to tell him my lion dance master younger brother about my matters cause he is also a chinese medium too he is the monkeygod ki tong. so he went to ask me abt my problems and he bring me to his sintua, he and my sintua master started to help me on it.my mom has approve me on doing it. my sintua member really help me alot, thier kindness helpful will never be forget. ,inside my heart till now I AM really really grateful for their help. Cause they really go out for me and helping me. I WANNA say a big thank you to my sin tua members.. without u guys help,i think i today dunno where am i......

No comments: